Friday 11 September 2009

Poor abandoned blog :'(

I can't believe I've abandoned my blog for almost a month!!

A hell of a lot has been going on though and it doesn't help that my laptop has been unusable since my last blog post either.

I really wish I had something exciting to report but I don't, oops!

The only real exciting news is I'll be getting my car in the next month depending on how long it takes for it to delivered and I'm doing the first half of my pass plus tomorrow so I'll be back behind the wheel.

It's officially heading towards winter now. The first game of the NFL season was on last night...bad times for me, good times for my dad!!

I've had a lot on my mind recently and things from last night have really added to them.

I could do without the emo bullshit, seriously! And there's other stuff I could do without but I'm not saying anything, here or anywhere else. I do wonder if this person realises the effects their words have had on someone whether they were serious or not. Did they not think about the consequences? Argh!! I'm gonna stop thinking about this all again because it really makes my head hurt.

Happy things - Leeds Rhinos look to be finishing this season top of the league and get the league leaders shield for this season, well done boys!!!

Please be warned that driving on the roads in Leeds between 2pm and 5pm tomorrow is a very, very bad idea, hehe!!

No comments: