Sunday 15 November 2009

Thoughts in my head right now...

- I hate being unemployed
- I don't want triple swabs...again
- Some people are so bloody rude
- Who's been reading my blog?
- That snickers advert is so stupid...
- The band who were playing before the rugby were pretty amazing!!
- I really need to stop smoking
- Shit! I forgot to take my pill :s
- I NEED to sort my insurance out tomorrow
- Who knew I could have so many thoughts?
- I HAVE to ring the doctors on Monday first thing and sort this bloody referral out
- Do I really want to stay in Payroll?
- *shivers*
- I should probably go to bed...
- My throat is really sore...this is what I get for shouting at the rugby
- Ohhhhhhhhh Viennaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

2 comments:

Cali said...

Me, me! I'm reading your blog! Xxxxxx

Sapphire Clair said...

Lol!! Are you mad?!xxx