Thursday 5 November 2009

Thinking...

It's been another weird day today.

I heard an RTA....or rather the "thud" of a pedestrian getting knocked over, it was pretty scary stuff. Especially seeing an almost lifeless body lying in the middle of the road. Fortunately the woman is in a stable condition and will hopefully be ok.

It got me thinking to be honest. Do the people I care about and call friends know how I feel about them? How hard is it to tell our friends we love them. You never know what's coming around the corner. I try and tell my friends I love them, even if it's once a month.

The place where it gets complicated is if there's someone you're attracted to. Do you take the chance and blurt out how you feel about them? Do you keep it to yourself because you fear the rejection?

I'm not asking these questions with the hope of any answer, I know it's an individual thing. It's just something I've been thinking about lately.

In the meantime I'm gonna try and get rid of the "thud" that's still echoing around my head and the image I get every time I close my eyes.

To my friends, I love you all so much. You're the ones that lift me up when I'm down, make me laugh when all I want to do is cry. Some of you don't realise just how some silly little thing you say or do can totally change my mood and I can honestly say that I'd be lost without some of you xx

No comments: