Thursday 5 March 2009

Crazy Day...or the day I was the stupidest human being on the planet!

Had a very interesting day today.

Woke up to Thnks Fr Th Mmrs on my iDock at 10am-ish. Picked up my phone had 4 missed calls....ugh! One was an unknown and three were my voicemail (yes I can sleep through pretty much anything). Listened to it and thought I was dreaming....It was from a company I used to work for offering me a one years temporary contract. Then spent a couple of hours going WTF? No way!!! to myself whilst nattering on the phone to some friends.

After hanging up the phone I had another voicemail and listened...it was the agency with permanent job in Harrogate that I've got my eye on. They want to interview me on Friday.

So now I'm being rather naughty. I'm telling the company with the temporary job that I need some more information and will consider it over the weekend (going to Tiverton apparently) and the agency have said I'll know by Monday if I have a job offer there so I can take the temporary job if the permanent job comes up.

So the reason I am the stupidest human being on the planet...I only realised that I effectively have a job, the only thing I need to do is dot the i's and cross the t's ;)

xx

No comments: