Tuesday 3 March 2009

Fail!!

Well, I said way back in my blog I was hoping to have a job by now and I've failed! There's just not much out there for anyone but Payroll jobs are really thin on the ground too. Unfortunately it's very cyclical in Payroll and there are quiet patches that can go on for months and if the last agency I spoke to are to be believed, there should be some Payroll jobs coming up especially as Year End is looming so it's more waiting.

My dad has his clinic appointment for 21st April (his birthday and also five years to the day since he had his radical prostatectomy) so we're waiting for the scan appointment to come through and fingers crossed he won't need to be called back to clinic before the 21st.

I seem to be waiting for something to happen, I just don't know what it is yet. Whatever it is, could it hurry up and get here?

xx

No comments: