Friday 13 March 2009

Some good news :D

My dad had his scan today, from what they could see it's pretty certain there aren't any tumours which is a massive relief!! There was some free fluid found and there looks to be a problem with some of the veins in there so we'll have to wait and see what the consultant says on 21st April (my poor daddy having to go to hospital on his burpday!). In the mean time he looks pretty certain to be given the all clear in April and then have to have treatment for whatever the problem is...I think it's an infection but I'm not medically trained so it's just speculation.

In other news, I had the second interview and I should know tomorrow (in fact, later today) if I've got an offer of a job! From what they said to me it seems pretty likely. Please keep everything crossed though (for anyone who's out there and can cope with my ramblings, hehe)

xxx

No comments: