Saturday 31 October 2009

A really odd night out...

I was out in Chapel Allerton with Kay and the boys earlier and had such a bizarre experience.

We were sat around with a few cheeky cocktails having a goss, when out of the corner of my eye I spot someone who looked far too much like my ex to not be him. I then spent the next 10 minutes totally oblivious to the conversation while I looked for this look-a-like.

I finally spotted him sat outside the bar, smoking...and heaved a HUGE sigh of relief...it wasn't him. I couldn't handle seeing him again, last time we bumped into each other we ended up doing something pretty stupid.

He'd text me a few weeks ago and I'd deleted his number so after finding out who it was I ignored his messages.

My mate Em is trying to make it her mission in life to get us back together but I don't want that. He lacks passion and to be honest, he bores me. He might have been a great guy to date a few years ago but I'm just not into him at all now.

No comments: