Wednesday 14 January 2009

:(

Having a slightly rubbish day today. Oh the joys of being a woman...men have it easy!! Feel kinda guilty cos I cancelled my plans with Lee today but I just couldn't leave the house. Don't worry I'm not going anymore crazy than I usually am but at the moment it's crazy with a hint of anger. Normal (well, normal for me) services will be resumed shortly.

On a positive note I have two followers now, welcome to the dark side...we have cookies :)

My mum, bless her, has bought me the Ashes to Ashes boxset from amazon. I sent her the link to the fic I've been writing and she's hoping it will encourage me to write some more. I really think I should now but we'll see. I kinda fell into writing the fic, I'd been reading a lot of the fabulous stuff on fanfiction.net and got inspired. Maybe I need to read some more fic to get the ol' juices flowing.

I've got an interview with an agency tomorrow at 4pm which is always fun. I just hope they don't ask me to do a typing test since I'm still not used to these nail extensions. Tis my own fault, if I hadn't bitten my nails so much they wouldn't have looked so bad that I ended up having to have extensions to make them look decent.

The interview yesterday was a disaster. On the letter it said 'an initial, informal interview' and it just wasn't. I answered three pages of A4 questions while the panel of interviewers were scribbling away. I'd had an hours sleep the night before and they had said they were seeing a lot of candidates so I won't know if I've got through to the next stage of interviews until the start of next week.

My friend has just text me something which has amused me and so I'm going to share it with you:

Some random facts...
An elephant shits half it's weight in 2 days
A mans penis is three times the length of his thumb
2 multiplied by 2 equals for
A woman would have finished reading this by now, but a man would still be checking the size of his thumbs

And now another friend has just text me, lucky cow is off to Sri Lanka for 3 weeks at the end of this month. I'm still hopeful she'll pack me in her suitcase but if not the I'm definately going to need a job because I need to go on holiday. Get away from the shithole that Leeds is and just chill out. Hopefully I'll be going to Cuba with my mate Jo and her beautiful little boy Oliver in October but things are never guarenteed so I'll wait and see.

So if by any chance a rich millionaire is reading this blog...fancy helping a girl out with a bit of Sun, sea and sand??

No comments: