Tuesday 13 January 2009

Interview Jitters

As above, I have some major interview jitters at the moment. I can't pinpoint exactly why I feel so out of sorts but I do.

It's for a company I've temped for in the past so the interview should be a breeze but I kept in touch with a few of my work mates from there and one of them mentioned about 28 people had applied for the job openings. I'm just hoping I'll measure up. OK, it's not exactly convenient, it's the next city over and it's a long commute to and from work but any job is better than no job.

You can tell my head state is bad when the music that usually makes me want to have a boogie isn't working.

Not done a lot today really. Managed to get my new iPod set up which is pretty cool...I have music on my laptop!!! Didn't get my nails done, the girl had to cancel so getting them done tomorrow instead, I apologise for any typos in my blog tomorrow night (well tonight now I guess)as I'll be typing with nice long nails!

Suppose I should go get some sleep sooner rather than later, I need to be up at 6am...eek!

No comments: