Friday 16 January 2009

>:s

I'm officially a loser...Instead of being tucked in bed (all on my tod) I'm sat putting new albums on my iTunes.

Theory of a Deadman...Mmmmmm! Love them! Sound like Nickelback did when they first started out.

I think to much. I've noticed that recently, I can be sat and will be deep in thought and then couldn't tell you what I was actually thinking about. Couple of people have been getting far more head space than the actually deserve.

Anyway, some Random Facts about me!

1. Sapphire Clair - Clair is my middle name (yuck) and Sapphire is my birthstone
2. I have slept with someone who was married but I didn't know until his missus was ringing me up...shiiiiiiiiit!
3. I'm 22, 23 in September (22nd, send flowers to.....)
4. I have some weird taste in music
5. I have the horn...Kay you say one word about that and I will not only slap you, but I'll insult the French shit you call a car ;) I'm kiddng Stevie is an awesome little car!
6. I weighed 6lbs 11 ounces when I was born
7. I love Romcoms, give me a film with a happy ending and some slush any day!
8. I miss not having someone to snuggle up to on a night
9. I still see things and go to the person who it reminds me of then stop myself from texting them.
10. I smoke faaaaaar too much
11. I want to live in Italy for a year
12. I love my high heels
13. I'd rather stay at home cuddled up instead of going on the lash in town
14. I always seem to fall for the people who are guaranteed to hurt me
15. I'm terrified that I won't be able to have kids
16. I really need to visit Em in York
17. I need to go out for a night of Vodka & Red bull in Walkabout with Kay
18. I *should* meet up with Amanda, not seen her since the summer
19. I really do think too much
20. I need to sort my head out
21. I have the most intense period pain at the moment
22. I NEED to go get my new tattoo done asap!!

Lis xx

No comments: