Wednesday 28 January 2009

My back hurts :( Don't remember it hurting this much last time I had a tattoo done but...it is in a place where it bleeds out. Which I didn't know. Hence the panic in Casa Mia of 'Oh God, my tattoo is leaking...what do I do?!'

It's all good fun tho!

Awww, someone's just said to me I have a lovely voice which was random and very sweet!

I should go bathe my tattoo and consider going to bed but I'm very comfy sat listening to music and trying to sort my head out with the help of the lovely Miss Munts :)

Which has reminded me, I need to book the hotel for her 30th in February. Can't wait to be reunited with my dirty sewer kittens, love them all to bits.

I'm feeling really upbeat and happy today and I don't know why. Must be something in the tattoo ink lol!

xx

No comments: