Friday 30 January 2009

Guv Love

I'm ashamed of myself. The one thing from my top weekend in London I forgot and so I'm not mentioning now is I sat on the Gene Genies knee...*melts into a huuuuge puddle of girl goo* Good Times :D

You know when you need to get something off your chest but the words just won't come out? Well I've just attempted to type something four times now and it just isn't coming out right at all.

Maybe I need to clear my head and then it will just come out. Thing is the person who I'd talk to is the one person I can't talk to right now.

Anyway...enough of that.

Went out for dinner with my Grandma and Dad tonight. It was fun. Casa Mia Grande is the modern day equivalent to Luigi's...well I think it is. You've got the Champagne Bar that leads into the restuarant. I don't know if they do Bolly at the bar, I've not looked ;) but I'd be more than happy to go and investigate. Who fancies coming with?

Bit worried about someone but I hope they know if they need to talk to get in touch. In fact there's a few people I'm worried about at the moment. January seems to be a very black month at the moment.

Sending love & hugs to my darlings who need them

xx

No comments: