Friday 30 January 2009

4am moment of clarity

I've just had a moment of clarity and done something that's made me happier than I thought it would. I've just deleted a hell of a lot of messages from someone I thought I loved.

If you read this, thank you for the impact you had on my life last year but that chapter of my life is closed now. I'd like to say I'll always look back and be happy when I remember stuff but all those months it dragged on where we did nothing but argue will always taint the happy memories. Maybe one day we'll be 'real' friends again but until then, good luck...and leave all us poor women alone, you're a menace ;) You know I love you and part of me always will. In the mean time I'll be stealing your best friend every so often for a good gossip in Starbucks :D xxxx

No comments: