Sunday 18 January 2009

What? What? Whattttt???

They've moved Millennium Magic...from Cardiff, to Edinburgh..what?? Why not England? What have we done to piss off the organisers??

Utter Madness if you ask me! I'm definitely gonna have to have my car before then, I PROMISED Amanda we'd go once I had my licence and I have it now...fat lot of good it's doing me though, I've had it 2 months now and I'm not using it.

My dad (evil being) keeps tempting me to drive his car even though he knows full well I'm not insured!! One of these days I'll just pick up the car keys and go...who'll be laughing then?!

I'm sure I can beg/do sexual favours for one of my mates who are dotted around the country to hide me...I think I've got a plan there :D

Have to go for lunch with my Dad & my Grandma later today, I'm sooooo looking forward to it. I can see me blogging in a few hours saying 'I've told my Grandma I'm a lesbian to stop her from asking me about if I've got a boyfriend' but then I'd get the 'have you got a girlfriend' questions....jeez!

Don't think my Grandma realises that all a girl needs is good friends and a good vibrator. Relationships aren't worth the hassle. Too many good people get hurt.

No comments: