Tuesday 20 January 2009

Could today...yesterday have gotten any worse?!

This is a serious moan post....I won't be offended if it's not read!

Woke up and everything was hunky dory. Postman does his thing and I get a letter from Bradford Council about the interview, open it up to find out that they don't want to see me for a second interview. May as well have 'REJECT' stamped on my forehead. Said on the letter to ring up for reasons why but I don't think I will...Bradford is a ball ache to get to so I guess they did me a favour.

Get in the shower and sat on my bed drying my hair, get up to find myself on the floor...I wasn't drunk but had gotten a dead leg. Got a really nice friction burn on the top of my thigh and my pelvis is killing me because I banged my hip on my bedside table. I did have a giggle once I managed to get up but that's because of the tickly pins and needles I had.

I've now got a killer headache...I can't find anything funny about that tho...

I can't complain because these things happen for a reason. I just don't think I should be trusted to go out on my own...

No comments: