Monday 26 January 2009

Weekend Frolics

Oh this weekend was FAB!!!

I've lost a rather large chunk of my memory from about 3am onwards...possibly earlier than that, I'm not quite sure.

The things I do remember:-
- Having no sleep from 10am Friday morning to christ knows when this morning
- Meeting some wonderful friends who are all lovely
- Having a tour around London & various A2A locations
- Cool guy from the coach, had me in stitches for most of the journey
- Smooches
- Random American Girl
- A toilet door that looked like book shelves
- Waking up in a bath....the less said about that the better
- Free shots...not such a good thing.
- Having a flirt with the bar man (hence the free shots)
- downing far too many shots of sambuca
- being in Maccy D's at some ungodly hour


Things I can't remember
- Why I was crying...I'm 100% positive it's not for the reason I said when pissed...I blame tiredness and alcohol
- What time I got in at
- Why I thought sambuca was a good idea
- anything after 3am

All in all, was a great weekend and I don't regret one minute of it...except maybe the shots.

Keep getting drunken flashbacks and smirking haha! Really don't think I should elaborate on that one....

Loved meeting the Luigi's Ladies and I really hope there will be another meet soon. Until then I've got Luton next month for my mates 30th, JailBreak in March,Edinburgh in May (hope someone will keep me amused while I'm there...I may go exploring haha), Cuba in October...busy times :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you not remember sitting on Gene Hunt's knee? Surely that's the sorta memory a girl would take to her grave!

xxxxx

Sapphire Clair said...

Oh! Ooops!!! I will be taking that to my grave but, it was just so overwhelming I can't think about it without turning into a puddle of girl goo haha xxxxxx