Tuesday 3 February 2009

How I feel right now...

Tired
Bit pissed off
Tender
Upset for two of my endo angels :(
Fed up
Bored
Meh

In about two weeks time...expect an I'm in major pain post!

I've gotta go back to see my consultant on the 19th...that will be fun. I already know what they're going to say to me....go back on the pill everything will be fine - BOLLOCKS!I've been on 3 different types of pill now and none of them help. The POP just turns me into a manic depressive, the Loestrin 20 was too low a dose for hormone control and the microgynon...well that doesn't help at all. Plus I'll have a thorough prodding and poking. I'm really trying to stay upbeat about it all but the thought that I've already had two surgeries for treatment of endo and severe adhesions and I'm 22 makes me wonder just how much more can I take?

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me today, I blame PMT...I'm not normally like this :(

I do have to post this...it's a convo between me and my friend...well it made me chuckle: -

L says:
Cupotea?
Lis says:
please hon
L says:
coming up
Lis says:
yay!
L says:
tart?
Lis says:
bitch
L says:
no... do you want some
Lis says:
Yes please...and the tart :P
I knew what you meant!!
L says:
I knew what I meant too
Lis says:
what?
L says:
do you want some tart
the treacle variety not the two legged variety

So while I'm still chuckling I'm off!

No comments: