Saturday 7 February 2009

A fucked up Friday

Well, the thing that well and truly fucked up my Friday apart from the Agency shit was that I asked for a copy of the letter my consultant sent my GP. They've basically discharged me from Gynae and told me to go back on the pill. I don't know why I'm so fucked off....I KNEW that's what they were going to say. The fact that the pill caused a significant increase in pain (to the point I almost ended up on oramorph) seems to be absolutely fine with them....arseholes!

I mean does it *really* matter that I end up doubled in pain when I ovulate? Does it matter that I CAN'T leave the house when I first come on my period. Indication of how bad it was, I was on the phone sobbing my heart out to my friend Lara while asking another friend to kill me. Just period pain I'll be fine :)

One thing someone said to me was I was bitter after being diagnosed...you wonder why?! Women who have severe problems are swept under the carpet without a second fucking thought.

Anyway...happy stuff - the Rhinos won tonight :D I got to perv on sexy Sinfield A LOT! My dad has told me he's buying a soundproof box for me to sit in when I'm watching the rugby at home...anyone who hasn't seen me at a match is in for a major shock. In fact, get me and Amanda together and it's no holds barred! Hopefully going to the World Club Champions game on 1st March so that should be fun. Random bit of information - they cleared over 500 tonnes (yes, TONNES) of snow off the Headingly pitch this week!!

I'm trying to relax now with a nice cold bottle of beer - it appears to be empty, ooops - and some cheesey music whilst half watching the repeat of the rugby game...drools :D

No comments: