Sunday 22 February 2009

Mad Weekend!!

I've had an amazing weekend! Was my friend Blue's 30th last weekend and so Jo, Lara and I packed our cases and headed down for a night on the town!!

The song of the trip is a toss up between...Don't Stop Believing by Journey and Ashes to Ashes by David Bowie.

Best smutty one liner goes to McSnotface - Going down is easier.

We were trying to find out way to the hotel through a shopping centre, we went up the steps (with all our luggage) to find the cut through was shut.

There was lots of drinking, dancing and blue eye make up! I had such a fab time with a group of amazing ladies!

We started off in the hotel with our very own make shift bar, went to Weatherspoons for some food and then headed over to the venue for 9pm where we chatted, drank and danced until about midnight when we headed over to Flame.

Flame was such a hoot! It's a gay bar in Luton. I was a bit pissed (ok..I was very drunk) and did a bit of bump and grind with this guy who was straight!!! It was hilarious, he then moved on to Cat (Blue's twin sister), classy bloke!!!

I luckily didn't end up in the same state that I did in London, I remember all of the night and I STAYED AWAY FROM THE SAMBUCA!!!!

Was paying for it a bit this morning, felt so sick! The drive back was awful because they're widening the M1 so they're doing an average speed check and it just felt like it took forever to get through it.

I put Tom's theory into practice...ufortunately McSnotfaces hands aren't a perfect fit :(

Anyway, going to post some snapshots of my mad weekend!

xx

No comments: