Saturday 7 February 2009

Grrr

I do not like phishing texts, in fact I can't spell phishing...keep putting phising...here's what's in my inbox tonight...

R - Steamin! Show me your tits
Me - Why?
R - Cause I want to see them and you want me to see them
Me - I don't, sorry
R - But you do! Your mistaken lol!
Me - I really don't
R - Your texting me at half 3 so you must want what I want
Me - I was being polite dear, I don't want anything
R - You are a very polite girl, thats what I like
Me - How have you made that sounds dirty?!
R - I don't make anything sound dirty! You do
Me - Sure, whatever you say
R - Look! Im horny, your horny, you have bigger tits than me! It makes sense! Why are you awake at this time?
Me - I'm not horny but I do have bigger tits
R - Yes you do! Your not horny? In that case I apologise, I got an erection over the wrong person. Sorry! x
Me - No worries haha
R - You should see it, would fill your mouth. Really fucking horny
Me - Goodnight!
R - Don't leave me, it's nearly 4 and neither of us have pulled, all I want is a shag.....
Me - Who says I've not pulled?
R - Your texting me!!!!
Me - For all you know my boyfriend or girlfriend could be reading these texts too...
R - Is she fit? I'll fuck her too! I want to see you both, naked
Me - Goodnight
R - (A picture far too rude to publish)
Me - (why I said this I'll never know...) My bird is not impressed (could have been my invisible boyfriend texting back on my behalf tho)
R - Yes she is
Me - She's not
R - Really? Im gutted
Me - Really Goodnight
R - Ok

Haha, random and so amusing...he's also commented on my status on FB...bloody men!!

No comments: