Friday 27 February 2009

Hmmm the Second

Had a very odd day today. I had two agency interviews in town (both a waste of time, payroll work isn't going to pick up until March/year end). Got home and checked my email to find an email from an agency in the Netherlands about a job over there and my interest as a Payroll Co-ordinator....argh!!!

I'm starting to kick myself a bit now because I've turned it down and Jo has said to me tonight 'don't let life pass you by'. She's right but she doesn't know the full story about my dad.

It's bloody bad timing. I'd love to go over there, the contract would be fixed term for a year and if after that year and my review everything went well I could choose to stay on and would be offered a permanent job. Obviously I'd be able to come back home at anytime.

Maybe I should start learning Italian and hope some fabulous company wants me to work for them over there...that would be fab!!

xx

No comments: