Tuesday 17 February 2009

Stressed...me?!

All is not good in my world at the moment. My dad is currently hypertensive and is having to see his oncologist earlier than expected because he's having problems which is why I'm terrified. I'm sure he's ok, well he's got to be cos if he's not I'll kick his arse!!

I have my post op on Thursday which is always something to look forward to...lets see how many random people want to insert things into me this time shall we?!

Oh and my biggest stress/worry....THERE ARE NO BLOODY JOBS!!! I'm applying for everything I can do and I've even applied for a job where I'm under qualified but that's because the location of the job is uber cool so I had to apply on the off chance.

I seem to be the person everyone goes to for advice/to have a moan at the moment and my poor little brain cannae take it!

Oh and I'm utterly skinted which is never good.

PLEASE can someone whisk me out of my life...just for a year or two...I'd be awfully grateful.

I know it's nothing major but all the little things are starting to add up and I'm not sure how long I can juggle it all.

On a brighter note, my McSnotface is *hopefully* coming to Leeds on Friday and I'm so looking forward to seeing her; she's the girl who keeps me sane and who I can tell anything to and she won't judge me. She has known about everything since it all started and I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up blubbing on her the minute I see her but I know she won't mind because when either of us have been upset we've rung each other and sobbed down the phone. She's the person who sorted me out when I had my first post lap period and I wanted to die. I actually wanted to die, I didn't feel as awful after my surgery as I did that night. She took my mind off it, calmed me down and stayed on the phone until I fell asleep in spite of the fact she was recovering from a total hysterectomy at the time.

Gawd, I'm filling up just thinking about her. She's the one person I can depend on and I love her unconditionally. I'm a lot closer to her than I am to my mates from home. We've always been there for each other and I honestly couldn't imagine her not being a part of my life now which is funny because we only started talking about a year ago but we've gotten to be such good friends in such a short amount of time. She's like the big sister I never had.

So please keep everything crossed she can make it to Leeds on Friday, I'd be heartbroken if she couldn't!!xx

No comments: