Wednesday 25 February 2009

I do wonder if anyone reads this blog...never mind if they don't it's very therapeutic getting stuff of my chest.

My dad had his oncology appointment yesterday. The SPR he saw seems to be pretty sure it isn't a secondary cancer which is such a weight off my mind. They've taken a blood test to check his PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) and do a full screen on his bloody, a urine sample because the SPR seems to think it the remnants of an infection that's never been picked up on and he's got to have a scan so they'll be fitting him in for it ASAP with the fact there is still that risk it could be a secondary and to check what's going on.

So we get to play the waiting game again.

On a happier note, I do get to see McSnotface again later today which I can't wait for.

xx

2 comments:

sadbaby said...

aw hon, i didnt know your dad wasnt well...

*huge hugs*
waiting always sucks


xx

Sapphire Clair said...

It's not something you can drop into every day conversation really.

Thank you *hugs back* xx