Thursday 12 February 2009

Sorry for the pathetic and self pitying post in the early hours, I was sober but had got myself in a tiz about various things and it all got on top of me.

Until the 24th February is out of the way, I expect I'll be pretty up and down mood wise. Like I said in the earlier post, it's not something I can talk about but it's stopping me sleeping. I ended up having about an hours sleep this morning. I did pour my heart out to McSnotface and she's promised a massive amount of big hugs when I see her but I can see myself crying all over her, instead of crying my eyes out whilst talking to her on msn like I did this morning.

Anyway, today was the big day of three meetings, first agency meeting went well, second meeting was with Pathways to Work and the woman I spoke to was not only lovely, she was sympathetic and left me feeling really positive about going back to work, third meeting was with an another agency and given the problems I've had with another agency I am wary of them but they seem to be the best way to get a job. I don't understand it, surely it would be more cost effective for companies to actually make the Personnel (sorry Human Resources) Department actually do their bloody jobs.

As Payroll falls under the wing of HR/Personnel we usually end up getting the blame for a lot of HR cock ups...mainly an error when a new starter's information has being put together to be input by Payroll. Of course, unless we see the original information in Payroll we don't know there's an error and yet it's us that get it in the neck from a pissed off employee who hasn't been paid and it all turns out the bank account details were incorrect because some useless arse in HR transposed some of the figures...fucking clowns!

Met up with Jo and her little monkey Oliver, it's amazing, I've known Jo since Oli was four months old and to see him now, he's a proper little boy with his own cheeky character it's amazing and yet I'm still totally unbroody which is FAB!!! I think now I've got a hell of a lot of my freedom back I want to make the most of it...still recruiting for a travel buddy haha!

xx

No comments: