Thursday 19 February 2009

Insomnia....Good Times :D

Mwahahahaha! I have spent almost three hours in the bath...I think that is a personal best. Nothing nicer than having a long soak in the tub and pondering life, the universe and everything! Well...it does get better if you have someone to wash your back but I'm not complaining about the total lack of someone to do that.

Now, I'm sure (if there's anybody out there?!) you're wondering how I managed to spend almost three hours in the bath. Hmm, was I wanking away? No, sorry to disappoint but I was actually lost in steam, bubbles and Marsha Mellow and Me. Fab book, laugh out loud funny.

For the perverts out there...fine I was wanking like mad...was GOOD! ;)

It's the one thing I couldn't live without. I lurve my bath. It's a nice place to escape to when everything is going a bit pear shaped. My problems haven't gone, in fact the one for today is happening in just about 3 hours time.

I also make my best decisions in the bath, I'm going to have my hair chopped off. Nothing too drastic, just cut into a bob and then a crazy amount of layers put in so I can be all sleek and straight for work and flick it out for nights out. The only problem I can see is when I'm back at work I can see me not being arsed to do my hair in the morning but I've had it like that before and I've managed in the past.

Some bad news today McSnotface isn't coming to Leeds. The inconsiderate prick that Jason was meant to be seeing booked Friday off work BUT Jase has rescheduled for next Wednesday so depending on what McSnotface is working next week (she's on a phased return to work after major surgery) she could be coming up to Leeds so I get to see her all this weekend AND next Wednesday. Other bad news, one of the other dirty sewer kittens (Sadie) decided it would be fun to not only fall down one flight of stairs but TWO. She put on her facebook she'd fallen down the stairs, I thought 'typical Sades', turns out her leg is in a brace, she's not allowed to put any weight on it and the chance of her making it to Blue's 30th in Luton is slim to none. *cries* It won't be the same without her but I'm more concerned that she's ok.

In fact something else I had decided on whilst in the bath is this. Tom (Sadie's hubby) came up with this marvellous idea for finding my perfect partner: 'Ask them to cup your boob, if their hand fits it's a definite yes'. So since I'm having a pretty major dry spell I think I'm going to go with it ;)

On a more serious note, I went to see a solicitor today. I finally told my mum about the reply I'd had from my previous employers about the concerns I had with my team leader revealing personal information about me and they have admitted she not only gave a reference but revealed strictly confidential information about me. I've got some leads to follow up on that but I'm now going to have to be very tight lipped about what I say.

My life is never easy, but it'd be dull if it was plain sailing :P

xx

No comments: